Job Title: Contract Administrator
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Location: Gloucester, Head Office
Benefits Company Pension, Free on Site Parking, Online employee benefit scheme & Training & Development Opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work out of our Head Office in Gloucester. Glevum Heating employ a dedicated team of staff covering Heating, Electrical and Renewable Energy. Through our dedication to deliver a high quality service to our customers we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent heating companies in the South of England. We are passionate about our staff and as a growing company we are looking for an enthusiastic & driven individual to join the business.
In this role you will be involved assisting our team with the Administrative work of a recently won heating service and installation contract.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Liaise with all stakeholders and contractors as required to ensure a high quality service is delivered and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Liaise with customers by email and telephone to arrange appropriate visits.
- Schedule planned maintenance, installation and repairs for a variety of customers.
- Manage the CRM system, ensuring all data is accurate.
- Plan and organise own daily work, ensuring work is complete in the allocated time.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Provide clerical support, including diary management of Engineers, photocopying, filing, and maintaining records.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Previous experience working in a similar industry is desirable, but not essential.
- NVQ3 Business Administration or Customer Service Qualification.
- Be highly organised and have a can do attitude.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a high volume of inbound calls.
If you would like to be considered for the position please send a CV through to our HR Department at HR@glevumheating.co.uk and because we would like to get to know you a little better please also send a cover letter explaining what you can bring to the role that sets you apart from others.
Closing Date for Applications is 5pm on Friday 15th September 2017