When is the time to act?
In a word, now!
The next three months provide a limited opportunity to capitalise on the current regime before any changes take effect. Many of our clients are planning on doing so, and across the industry capacity up to December is starting fill up quickly. If you would like further information or are interested in capitalising on the current favourable FIT tariffs before 2016’s digressions please do contact us as soon as possible- we would be very happy to help.
- Solar PV can reduce your electricity bills by up to 40%
- You still have 3 months to capitalise on the current payback plan
- Under the government’s FIT scheme, you receive cash in return for generating your own electricity using renewable energy
- Solar panels are pretty much maintenance-free and should last for at least 25 years
- Only daylight is needed to create energy – not sunshine
Why choose Glevum?
- Glevum Heating are a national award winning renewable Energy installer
- One of the very first businesses to be MCS accredited, enabling all of our customers to claim the incentive schemes run by the government
- A well-established business with vast experience in the installation of Solar PV on both private and commercial properties
- Large buying power, offering the best price for both value for money and quality products
* The government is proposing to cut the feed in tariff for small domestic solar PV installations by 87% from 1 January 2016. That means you will now only get 1.63p for electricity generated instead of 12.92p. So if you are considering getting solar PV panels, we recommend you get them now.*